If you are in need of more than one restorative dentistry treatment, full-mouth reconstruction may be right for you. Dr. Christ and Dr. Nowicki are committed to providing the best possible care to their patients and are thorough and meticulous when performing full-mouth reconstruction. Our East Lake team believes that restoring your oral health to its optimal state represents an investment in your future. If you think you might benefit from full-mouth reconstruction, we urge you to contact our practice today.
The first and most essential step in this treatment involves an in-depth pre-planning consultation. During this appointment, Dr. Christ or Dr. Nowicki will ask you to discuss your expectations for the procedure and help you to establish realistic goals. After we have gathered the results of your X-rays, screenings, and other diagnostic tests, we will be able to create a customized treatment strategy. We will educate you about your procedural options and address any concerns and questions you have. We want you to make informed, confident decisions regarding your dental care.
Understanding the Procedure
Your full-mouth reconstruction will be comprised of whichever combination of treatments best serves your needs. In some cases, it may be possible to complete multiple treatments at once, while in others, completion of the reconstruction may take months. Treatments most commonly combined into comprehensive full-mouth reconstruction plans at our East Lake practice include:
- Periodontal treatment: If you are suffering from gum disease, it is important to treat it thoroughly before proceeding with additional procedures.
- Root canal therapy: This procedure becomes necessary when the pulp inside of your tooth is diseased or damaged. This damage can cause chronic pain and may lead to more severe problems. Root canal therapy will dramatically improve your comfort and health.
- Orthodontics: Crooked or misaligned teeth can be difficult to clean, which may lead to tooth decay, gum disease, and even tooth loss. Both traditional orthodontics and Invisalign® clear braces can help straighten your teeth, thereby improving both your smile and your oral health. Orthodontic treatment is necessary in many cases prior to full mouth restorations to assure the foundation is solid.
- Dental crowns: Whether used to protect existing teeth or restore dental implants, dental crowns are a great way to improve your oral health.
- Dental implants: Surgically placed in your jawbone to provide support for artificial teeth, dental implants are the most stable, secure, and durable solution to missing teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening can provide a great finishing touch to your new smile.
The Cost of Reconstruction
The Center for Dental Excellence East Lake offers options to help you manage the cost of full-mouth reconstruction. Our staff stands by the idea that an investment in your oral health now will pay off in a higher quality of life, improved confidence, and better overall health down the road. We will help you work within your budget to tackle the most significant and urgent issues and prioritize your care. Our outstanding staff will work hard to maximize your insurance benefits, if you have them, or work with a number of financial payment options to make it affordable to get the treatment you need and desire.
Learn More about Full-mouth Reconstruction
Full-mouth reconstruction can change your life. Having a healthy smile can improve your quality of life and even extend your lifespan. If you are interested in scheduling a consultation to discuss full-mouth reconstruction, contact our East Lake office today.
Setup My First Consultation
We’ll respond as soon as possible to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Comprehensive dentistry for all ages
- Minimal sedation dentistry
- 3D scanning and imaging
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Invisalign Gold Provider
- Implant Restorative
Center For Dental Excellence East Lake
3033 RIDGELINE BLVD, STE A
TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34688
P: (727) 934-1200
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: By Appointment Only
© 2020 Center for Dental Excellence